SEVEN DAY IMMERSION TOUR IN SOUTHWEST FRANCE
Come along to our French Immersion Tour in Monpazier, in the beautiful Dordogne region.
You will be fully immersed in French language, culture and food as you discover this stunning part of Southwest France!
Tour 1: 25 September to 1 October, 2017
Tour 2: 2 October to 8 October, 2017
The tour includes:
- Five scheduled French classes and seven days of tutored French immersion with a variety of language activities including general discussion, games, small group workshops, cultural insights and much more
- Discovery of the historic Dordogne - visit of fairytale ‘chateaux’, prehistoric cave art, UNESCO listed religious sites, traditional market towns etc
- Discovery and Tasting of authentic local culinary delights, including confit duck, cabecou goat’s cheese, foie gras, etc as well as a selection of famous local wines.
- Six nights accommodation in a twin / double room with private ensuite in the Villa St Therese in Monpazier
- Breakfasts, lunches, aperitifs and dinners as itemised in the itinerary
- Complimentary tour gift
- Fully escorted by your professional French tutor - Nathalie Foos and tour Host - Rosemary Vine
And lots more.....
At the end of the tour you will be able to:
- Express yourself more naturally in French
- Improve your understanding of the French language
- Adapt your language skills to a wider range of everyday situations
- Discover the Dordogne’s amazing history and savour regional culinary delights
- Share your passion of the French language and culture with other equally passionate students
- Feel more French!
We are offering four immersion days:
- Both our tours are suited for students of higher beginner to intermediate levels. We do not accept absolute beginners. All students must have done at least 15 hours of French.
- Because we are immersing ourselves in an array of authentic local produce and dishes, our tours are not advisable for travellers with special dietary needs, such as celiac, vegetarians, vegans etc.
Download brochure for more information.
Date of tours
- Tour 1: 25 September to 1 October, 2017
- Tour 2: 2 October to 8 October, 2017