Interactive French 1 For Beginners
10 Weeks of 1.5 hrs = 15 hrs
This 15-hour course focuses on speaking, listening and learning everyday French with a strong focus on conversation and the use of real life scenarios. The course will include the following sessions:
- Greetings and introductions
- Talking about the family
- Reading the french calendar
- Talking about your daily routine
- Getting dressed
- French breakfast
- French lunch / dinner
- Describing people and things
- Describing emotions
- A trip to the market
At the end of the course you'll be able to:
- Understand main concepts / patterns in French language
- Communicate in basic everyday situations (using real life scenario)
- Understand key cultural differences
Speaking a language is a skill that needs practice. For this reason, we will provide many opportunities and real life scenarios in class for you to practise speaking, so you can build fluency and confidence.
This course is suited to beginners or absolute beginners who want to learn to speak basic French.
All material will be provided by "A French Journey". However a textbook will be recommended for personal study (to be confirmed on the first class).
Students need to bring pen and notebook.
Time of classes
- $322 for Term 1 (7 weeks)
- $460 for Term 2, 3 (10 weeks)
- $368 for Term 4 (8 weeks)
All classes are held in ourat 567 Hampton Street, Hampton Victoria, Australia.