SEVEN DAY IMMERSION TOUR IN CORSICA FRANCE
Come along to our French Immersion Tour, near Porto Vecchio in the beautiful Corsican region.
You will be fully immersed in French language, culture and food as you discover this
stunning and unique part of France!
2025 Tour : 7 April to 13 April, 2025 or 14 April to 20 April, 2025
The tour includes:
- Five scheduled French classes and seven days of tutored French immersion with a
variety of language activities including general discussion, games, small group
workshops, cultural insights and much more
- Discovery of Corsica - visit of Napoleon's birth place, traditional villages,
local producers, traditional market towns, beautiful beaches etc
- Discovery and Tasting of authentic local culinary delights, including Corsican charcuterie, brocciu
cheese, olive oil, dessert made of chestnut flour etc as well as a selection of famous local wines.
- Six nights accommodation in a twin / double room with private ensuite in our Villa near Porto Vecchio
- Breakfasts, lunches, aperitifs and dinners as itemised in the itinerary
- Complimentary tour gift
- Fully escorted by three professional French tutors - Nathalie Foos from A French Journey, Sarah Zwick from Be my Guest, and Stephanie Azzopardi from Accents du Sud and originally from Corsica
And lots more.....
At the end of the tour you will be able to:
- Express yourself more naturally in French
- Improve your understanding of the French language
- Adapt your language skills to a wider range of everyday situations
- Discover the Corse’s amazing history and savour regional culinary delights
- Share your passion of the French language and culture with other equally passionate students
- Feel more French!
We are offering ONE tour with 7 days of tutored French immersion:
- Our tour is suited for students of higher beginner to intermediate/advanced levels.
We do not accept absolute beginners. All students must have done at least 15 hours of
- Because we are immersing ourselves in an array of authentic local produce and dishes, our tours are not advisable for travellers with special dietary needs, such as celiac, vegetarians, vegans etc.
Date of tours
- 2025 Tour: 7 April to 13 April, 2025 or 14 April to 20 April, 2025